Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Squishie Squashie Packages

I love squishie packages.. don't you??

With the Australian dollar doing so well against the US, it's been hard to resist doing a little bit of online shopping... I've been collecting fabrics for an aqua and red quilt - the colour scheme is all over the place at the moment and I just love it! Can't decide what I'm going to do with them, but it's never too early to collect!

These ones are all from one range - "Bliss" by Bonnie and Camille for Moda Fabrics - just perfect for the colour scheme.
These ones turned out to be a little more blue and red than aqua and red - but that's ok! I'm sure I will find a use for them!

Some time ago I got a great pair of Keds - I call them my "Tailfeathers" - they were designed by Tula Pink (who used to design for Moda - but whose new collection will be released by Free Spirit)... but I didn't have any of the fabric - UNTIL NOW! This is from Plume for Moda and is kinda hard to find these days... but it's just gorgeous! I also got a layer cake - I'm trying to decide what to make with them.
I couldn't finish this post without a shot of my assistant for these photos






1 comment:

  1. Oh Claire! Now I see what you mean about "accidental" photos. Your assistant looks sweet.

    Lovely fabrics you're collecting. I've recently become a fan of Tula Pink. Turns out she lives not far from Kansas City, where I am at the moment. She's also a member of The Modern Quilt Guild here in KC, whose monthly meeting I attended last week. I can only distantly brush celebrity-dom!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to read my blog! Post your thoughts here:

Popular Posts