Monday, June 28, 2010

Ta-da!

So, I've been sadly absent from this blog for far too long. A combination of work, quilting and life in general has gotten in the way... not that quilting EVER gets in the way! :)
On the bright side, I've had two short trips out of town in the last 4 weeks, which has certainly made a difference!



I also managed to finish a quilt, and in time for the deadline, which was my boyfriend's birthday. I've never gifted a quilt this size before, so it's quite exciting (especially as I finished it in time!)



I haven't had a chance to get an "approved" photo of the Birthday Boy and his present, so these photos will have to satisfy for a while...
....... presenting "Paradiddles"

1 comment:

  1. Those shades of blue are wonderful! A great quilt design, and I'm sure your BF must have loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to read my blog! Post your thoughts here:

Popular Posts